The city I like the most to visit is Paris. I like this very beautiful big city with all these monuments and its Eiffel Tower. In Paris, there are many Activities to do like visiting the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, there are theater, spectacle, they are more festivities. There are also several sports to do make rugby and soccer. I want to visit this city because I think it's a good place to visit and this city has a good and interesting story. By visiting this city we learn very much on it's story.
I never made a big trip and i like that my first trip is to Paris. Some friends has made this trip and they liked to much this. Even if Paris is an old city, it remains as beautiful from year to year
Finaly, it's for these reasons that I like to visit Paris.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire